220+ Best Comments On Instagram And Facebook Pic

Are you looking for You search Google on comments on photos, best photo comments ever, best comment on photo on Facebook, beautiful comments for pic

Are you looking for You search Google on comments on photos, best photo comments ever, best comment on photo on Facebook, beautiful comments for pictures on Facebook, achi pic ke liye comment, and more. 

Google has brought this post in front of you for you, with the answer to your whole question

You are new and you need something new, we have a great list of Best Comment On Pic, for you, we have taken real life comments for you, 

both Facebook and Instagram are the world's largest social media websites/apps. We all know this But you should not know how you should comment on their back.


What is the best comment for a beautiful picture?


I think the best comment for a beautiful picture should be something special. how? That photo should have the art of photography. Looking at the photo, you should feel as if the world should be made in that one photo.

  • You are desirable.
  • I love your hair.
  • You are extraordinary.
  • This is nature at its best.
  • Your beauty is like a ra
  • You are the definition of beauty.
  • You justify the word “Beauty” better.
  • You have an impressive figure.
  • A beautiful story lies behind those beautiful eyes.
  • I love how beautiful your dress makes you.


What is the best and unique comment for a beautiful couple Pic?


The photo of a beautiful couple should be such that after seeing this people will say that God has made both of them for each other. 10 best beautiful couple Pic for you. Mermaid Couple, Compliments For Couples. Cute Couple pic.

  • A nice couple made from heaven.
  • The cutest couple ever saw.
  • A perfect match together.
  • You are the Definition Of Lovely Couple.
  • I feel so happy for you both.
  • The Perfect Couple.
  • Made for Each Other.
  • Love indeed is in the air.
  • Sweet and Most Adorable Couple.
  • Modern Romeo and Juliet.


Best Photo Comments Ever


Nice Comments On Photos, Good Comments for Instagram Pictures.

  • Your dress is stunning.
  • You’ve got nice teeth.
  • I like how you are full of enthusiasm.
  • I’m sure there’s no one like you.
  • You are like a breath of fresh air.
  • You definitely know how to rock those shoes.
  • Words can’t describe how enthralling you are.
  • I love how expressive your eyes are.
  • You shine like the sun.
  • You are a star.
  • You are fierce and beautiful.
  • I see fire in your eyes.
  • You are one in a million.
  • I find you amazing.
  • You are imperfectly perfect.
  • You always stand out.
  • I see strength and confidence in you.
  • You are like a ray of sunlight.
  • You are a rare gem.
  • What a beautiful soul you have.
  • You are full of endless potential.
  • Black is your color.
  • Your style screams elegance.


25 Best Comment On Beautiful Saree Pic


Comment on Girl Dress, Describe a woman in Saree, Nice Dress Comments.

  • So beautiful so sweet smile has a sweet smile with a beautiful saree.😍
  • Real women…😊❤️ Looks best in Saree.😍💖
  • Completely fascinating your look!❤️❤️❤️
  • Brilliant looking in ethnic touch.💖
  • You look absolutely beautiful in this dress😍
  • A perfect build up for saree.💖
  • You look just fabulous in Indian style.😘
  • Saree brings out your best.😍
  • Lots of love from a fellow saree lover. You are wonderful though.😍
  • Sarees are made for you.😍
  • Low waist saree suits uh ma’am 😊❤️
  • Beautiful saree with a barefoot pose is very rare but the most classic.💖💖
  • Indian women are most beautiful in the world.😘❤️
  • Best traditional model ever. 😊❤️ 
  • Pretty lady in a beautiful saree.😘
  • Sheer stunner and gorgeous beauty.😊
  • Lady’s charm is in saree…You just rejoined it.❤️
  • What beautiful words. ♥️ and you look stunning in the saree.😍😍
  • You look so spectacular and stunning❤️❤️
  • Your waistline was made for the saree!😊
  • Wow, this saree look is looking awesome…..💖 Incredible…💖💖
  • God gifted figure. 😍😍
  • This desi attire is so hot and sexy……❤️❤️
  • Woow so pretty 😊 traditional queen 😍
  • In love with the saree…looking so pretty.😊


Best Comment For Girlfriend Pic On Instagram 


  • Wow! My Adorable Queen, You are amazing.
  • You’re stunningly pretty darling.
  • Your eyes glitter like crystals.
  • Your smile is a healing balm.
  • Keep basking, sweetness.
  • Your physique makes me proud honey.
  • I can’t take my eyes off this photo.
  • Truly, I see you, You are beautiful.
  • Anytime I see your picture, the sweet sensation lingers for a long time.
  • I’m blessed and lucky to have this pretty babe.
  • Your beauty cannot be ignored, you can never go unnoticed.
  • That’s my awesome baby.
  • A million kisses for you, babe.
  • A magnificent flower, you are a blossoming beauty.
  • I love everything about this shot.
  • Your radiance speaks all over your picture, babe.
  • I admire this photo.
  • Your eyes are calm and beautiful, just like the ocean.
  • Nice hairstyles you’ve got in that pic my angel.
  • It is not just your face that is beautiful, your heart is too.
  • Looking at your face is enough to brighten my day.
  • Nice dress you’ve got dear.
  • This is an astonishing beautiful picture.


Best Comment For Pic on Instagram 


  • Hey gorgeous.
  • You really look gorgeous in this one.
  • My heart just skipped a beat after watching this.
  • "Beauty that cannot be measured in megapixels"
  • The reason why i smile.
  • Fantastically & awesome.
  • I wish I could like this twice.
  • You could seriously be a model.
  • You’re like sunshine ☀️ when it’s raining in my life.
  • My best friend is so gorgeous.
  • Trust me, you are perfect.
  • How do you manage to look so gorgeous everytime?
  • You are a magnet.
  • Beauty with the brain.
  • I think it’s booty-full ❣️
  • Totally contemporary & aesthetic look.
  • Your Beauty is irresistible!!
  • Million dollar smile.
  • Adorable picture.
  • You look super cute!!
  • Hello sunshine ☀️
  • "You look energetic."
  • This picture made my day.
  • Damn girl. You've gotten a lot hotter than I remember.


Best Comment For Girl Pic on Instagram 


Best Reply On Girls Photo, Good Comments, GF Comment Status.

  • You just made my day with this picture.
  • Your beauty has captured my attention.
  • This pic deserves an award.
  • Can I meet this beautiful face?
  • I’m sure I am not the only one who finds you beautiful.
  • Your beauty has cast a spell over me.
  • This picture creates a thousand memories.
  • Your beauty is immeasurable.
  • I can’t take my eyes off this photo.
  • You look gorgeous just like the new bride.
  • You make me happier.
  • I love how you don’t know you are beautiful.
  • Your man is lucky to have a pretty damsel like you.
  • You’re the definition of natural beauty.
  • You are what makes this picture beautiful.
  • This picture creates a thousand emotions.
  • To be honest sweet baby, this picture is very nice.
  • I’m in awe of your beauty.
  • You’re unique in your own way.
  • The people who have you in their lives are lucky.
  • It looks impressive, don’t ever stop being pretty dear.
  • You just made this picture ten times better.
  • Wow! You’re damn too pretty.
  • You are cute dearie.
  • Words can’t describe how enthralling you are.
  • Your face expresses a thousand words.
  • You’ve got a ravishing look.


Best Comment For Boys Pic on Instagram 


Lit Comments For Instagram, Epic Comments, Online Commenting, Koi Acha Sa Comment, Compliments For Cute Baby Boy.

  • Sizzling and smart boy.
  • Handsome as always.
  • Girls will die for you.
  • "Wowooo looking handsome buddy."
  • Handsome boy & Smart boy.
  • Crazy evil.
  • Romance king.😉😉
  • Which girl is standing behind you?
  • Nice biceps.
  • Great! You should start modeling.
  • You are so handsome!
  • Your charm is irresistible! 
  • Cool dude.
  • Who is this cute baby.
  • Oh! You are the best.
  • Selfie king of the world.
  • Awesome pictures bro.
  • Look like a pro – bro.
  • My strong, confident and powerful!
  • That’s a perfect gentlemen pic.
  • Looking great brother.
  • The most talented munda!
  • I would pay a million dollar to build a personality like yours.
  • “Mast lag raheho” meRa jigRi HeRo!
  • Full swag bro!
  • My PUBG squad.
  • Number one!


Good Comments On Next Level Photography


  • Always looking good and can’t just overlook your beauty.
  • That’s candid photography at its finest!
  • The moon was beautifully framed in this photo!
  • Perfect lighting made this incredibly sharp photo achievable!
  • Excellent use of blur effect!
  • The lines lead the eyes to the right places.
  • Lovely capture of a lovely season!
  • Alluring photo it is.
  • The great choice of background made the subject stand out.
  • Perfect use of foreground elements and framing!
  • Movements in the background were perfectly captured!
  • Stunning photo of the majestic night sky!
  • Nice face, beautiful kids in the making.
  • You’re a Queen of your kingdom babe.
  • The photo looks real!
  • Interesting story in a captivating photo!
  • Beautiful photo of waves crashing to the rocks!
  • There is no doubt you beauty is so natural and I love it.
  • These shoes look good on you.
  • Wow, my forever crush, please don’t stop slaying.


Facebook Best Comment On Pic 


  • Elegant picture.
  • The beauty has no boundaries in this picture.
  • Looking Gorgeous and This picture made my day.
  • Impressive picture.
  • Your photos always awesome.
  • I love how vibrant colors are in the picture.
  • My words are less to describe this picture.
  • Nice pic!
  • Reacts Too Much.
  • In nature, light creates the color. In the picture, color creates the light.
  • Wow, you are the best at driving!
  • Looking like Rockstar.
  • The power of beauty lies within the soul.
  • With you I feel like a bodybuilder.
  • Teach me how to take Selfie like you.
  • My dream came true!
  • You are my stronghold!


Funny Comments on Pic


Funniest Facebook Comments of All Time Just Copy And Paste.

  • Stop this madness for Christ sake.
  • Cool story bro, cool story.
  • This post killed me that I forgot to die.
  • Don’t try this in my country; there are several Ways you will be dealt with.
  • It seems everybody’s brain is on strike.
  • Look at them, oh! They love their phones more than they love God.
  • Nobody has better eyesight than this man, he has seen beyond the future.
  • Some people need to be blocked from Facebook, one of them is you, are you that daft?
  • Wow, this is so funny that I forgot to laugh.
  • Oh really, that is very interesting, please go on and make me understand.
  • Next time, can you be more original, please?
  • Shut up and go straight to the point, I have had enough of this shit.
  • Common sense is not that common.
  • I pray for you, receive sense…. Can I hear you say a very loud amen? Because you need it.
  • What is another name for meaningless? This post.
  • Who do I tell that they are posting shit again?
  • Do I look like I care? Hell no, that word, care, is not in my dictionary.
  • Rest In Peace almighty English; someone just killed you.
  • Lies I tell to myself; his next post will be better because he would have grown up.


Best Comment On Pic in Hindi


  • कीजिये अपनी निगाहों को एक चेहरे पर पाबन्द हर सूरत पर लूट जाना तौहीन-ऐ-वफ़ा होती है !!
  • चमड़ी के रंग पर गुरूर  नाकर समय के साथ रूप को जाते देर नहीं लगती !!
  • ब्लॉक कर दे मुझको वरना प्यार हो जायेगा तुझको मिर्ची लगी तो मैं क्या करूँ !!
  • हम बात खत्म नहीं करते, कहानी खत्म करते हैं.
  • सुनो #लड़कियों, जरूरी नही हर #SMART लड़के की #Girl Friend हो।
  • हथियार  तो सिर्फ शौक के लिए रखा करते है, खौफ के लिए तो बस नाम  ही काफी है !!
  • डियर फ्यूचर_Wife ! रिजेक्ट एवरी #PrOpOsAl, एंड वेट फॉर Me प्लीज.
  • हार की परवाह करता तो मैं जितना छोड़ देता, लेकिन #जीत मेरी ज़िद है और ज़िद का मैं #Baadshah हूँ।
  • डरते तो हम किसी के बाप से भी नही ! बस साला ये #Respect नाम की चीज बीच में आती है !!
  • मिल सके आसानी से, उसकी ख्वाहिश किसे है, ज़िद तो उसकी है,जो मुकद्दर में लिखा ही नहीं !!
  • अपनी औकात में रहकर #Style मारा कर #Pagli क्योंकि जितना तेरा #वज़न है, उतने तो मेरे पापा के #Property क़े कागज़ हैं.
  • इतना भी चिपक के सेल्फी मत ले लेना, कि #Breakup के बाद, फोटो #Crop भी नहीं कर सको। 


Conclusion


I hope you liked the best photo comments we were told. I have put my 100% in making it, you just have to read it and let me know how you liked this post. Then you must tell me by commenting

We have also written good blog posts for you people, do not forget to read it.